Location: Medina, OH
Division: Facilities Management
Medical, Life, 401K
The Facilities Coordinator requires a positive attitude, strong team working skills, and excellent customer service skills. The primary responsibility for this position is to process work orders efficiently and accurately through our facility support software. Associates will be required to work on-site from 11:30am-8:00pm at the offices in Medina, Ohio.
The Facilities Coordinator is motivated to provide excellent customer service while contributing in a team environment. This position involves processing work orders through our facility support software as well as the ability to:
- Document client maintenance issues accurately in a timely and professional manner.
- Communicate with service providers and client locations and to ensure work order status and notes are accurate.
- Maintain a positive attitude, take accountability for actions, is driven and passionate to perform at high levels, and enjoy working in a team atmosphere.
- Follow established guidelines for operating procedures, quality and productivity.
- Effectively respond to and follow through on commitments -- consistently meet or exceed commitments with a focus on quick turnaround.
- Build a proven track record and reputation for achieving results through an emphasis on detail.
- Accomplish work in an organized manner according to priorities.
- Complete work with a strong attention to detail.
- Actively listen and type notes simultaneously.
- Communicate well via verbal, listening and written communication skills.
- Learn and navigate a work order software system.
- Dispatch or customer service experience
- Outstanding attendance and work performance
- Intermediate computer skills
- Strong customer service traits
- Basic knowledge of construction and general trades
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced office environment
- Operative communication via phone and email etiquette
- Organizational and interpersonal skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Software
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
About the Facilities Management Division of Pleasant Valley Corporation
Pleasant Valley Corporation's Facilities Management Division was established in 2004. This division is focused on the core values of Quality, Communication and Workmanship. The Facilities Management Division currently manages over 55,000 locations throughout the United States and Canada 24/7 365 days a year. From re-active and scheduled maintenance to national rollouts, equipment rental and disaster recovery, we provide national project management and facilities solutions. Our promise is to give every customer immediate and detailed communication, along with the best cost effective solution for every repair/project performed.
Location: Medina, OH
Division: PVC Facilities Management, Inc.
Medical, Life, 401K
The Vendor Relations Manager requires a positive attitude, strong team working skills, time management and excellent customer service skills. The primary responsibility for this position is overseeing all national vendors vetting, performance, procurement. Associates will be required to work on-site at the offices in Medina, Ohio.
The Vendor Relations Manager is responsible for overseeing all national vendors vetting, performance, procurement.:
- Develop and maintain a Strategic Plan for Vendor Relations Department.
- Develop and implement improved Vendor Vetting Process (Qualifying/onboarding).
- Develop and implement plans for strategic sourcing of labor and material rates.
- Develop and manage standard vendor forms, contractual guidelines, and performance measures that are consistent with PVC requirements.
- Obtain agreements with Vendors on Terms and Conditions.
- Manage new and existing Vendor information.
- Assist in Training Vendors in PVC Connect in conjunction with the Training department.
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly reporting to measure vendor metrics and distribute to NAMs for oversight as appropriate.
- Ensure Vendor coverage with customers in all locations serviced and vendor trade categories.
- Hold annual Vendor Summit when applicable.
- Develop and maintain performance management/Score carding to evaluate vendors for continuous improvement.
- Monitor vendor volume analytics to leverage/ negotiate hourly rates/pay terms.
- Identify and monitor vendor concerns, recommend solutions, and follow up during the process, as well as communicates resolution to ensure problems have been resolved.
- Work with Accounts Payable to resolve payment disputes and document issues.
- Develop and maintain programs that will provide an additional revenue streams.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 years’ applicable experience including management and procurement experience.
- Must carry a company cell phone and have after-hours responsibility.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with general computer skills.
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate via phone and email effectively.
- Expert knowledge of construction and general trades.
- Ability to analyze large scope problems and develop and implement solutions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
About PVC Facilities Management, Inc.
PVC Facilities Management, Inc. was established in 2004 as a department of PVCC. This company is focused on the core values of Quality, Communication and Workmanship. PVC Facilities currently manages over 32,000 locations throughout the United States and Canada 24/7 365 days a year. From re-active and scheduled maintenance to national rollouts, equipment rental and disaster recovery, we provide national project management and facilities solutions.
Our promise is to give every customer immediate and detailed communication, along with the best cost effective solution for every repair/project performed.
In our efforts to maintain a safe and drug-free workplace, Pleasant Valley Corporation requires that candidates complete a satisfactory background check and pass a drug screen. This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Pleasant Valley Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
To inquire about current vendor or subcontractor openings, please submit the form below.
Let's Get Started
To inquire about our services, call our office at 330-239-0176 or email us.